COLORADO: It’s a busy week for Lisa Buffo, Founder/CEO of the Cannabis Marketing Association. This week is their big annual Cannabis Marketing Summit, and Lisa is putting final touches on her 2 1/2 day conference. Still, she makes time to down with Marijuana Channel One to give our viewers a sneak peek at what they Read the full article... http://dlvr.it/SRkSwY
I have to vacuum before my mother arrives from Arizona. I’m 40-something years old and I still want her housekeeping approval. While we’re close, and speak on the phone every week, we haven’t seen each other 1:1 for a while. I’m freaking out because I think she’ll have an aneurysm when I tell her how I’ve been paying my bills the past three years. Garden of Eve The time has arrived for me to come out of the Pot Closet to my mother. How did I get here? I was laid off from my event-planning job while dating a “normal-looking” guy, who owned his own landscaping business. “Larry” also happen to own a basement full of marijuana plants for extra spending money (on prostitutes, as it turns out, but that’s a different blog post). He taught me everything I know about being a Pharmer -- from cloning and transplanting, to providing my babies with the proper nutrients and watering techniques. I learned a lot – about the miraculous cannabis plant, and about the lying, c...
Today’s the day Washington State takes applications for legalized, for profit, marijuana businesses. It seems like only yesterday I was closing the blinds, hiding my pot smoking-turned-growing bud business. We didn’t even dare mention the word Pot in any cell phone conversation. “Can I get some ‘salad’?’” my friends would ask. Now its “I want an ounce of that deep purple sticky-icky.” Some of Seattle’s Leading MJ Brand – including Cannabis Basics, Sativa Valley, Wicked Wicks, Ettalew’s, Kush Creams, Evergreen Herbal, Vita Verde, Have a Heart, Fweedom, Dope Magazine, Patient2Patient and Hempfest Central. Now I tell any barista that asks that I’m headed to a meeting of potreprenuers. I’ve updated my social and professional networks to include my work in the world of weed . I was shocked when I asked a friend to join me in this endeavor, he said he couldn’t tell his parents, or his kids, what he’d be doing. “You gotta come out of the pot closet,” I said, “o...
Comments
Post a Comment